Strengthen Your Car Insurance Claim After An Accident
Just because you always pay your car insurance bills on time doesn’t mean your insurance company will automatically approve your claims. After all, insurance companies are in the business of making money, and they will use every exclusion available to deny your claim and avoid paying you compensation.
Insurance Companies Giving You The Run-Around? Get The Help You Need Today.
Whether you are having trouble dealing with your own insurance company or the insurance company of the person who injured you, The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC, can help. With more than 18 years experience, attorney Marion M. Moses will work tirelessly to obtain the compensation you deserve following a serious automobile accident.
Insurance Claims Dos And Don’ts
While you may not be able to do anything to prevent another driver from causing your car accident, there are several tips you can follow for strengthening your insurance claim:
- Do document as much evidence as possible at the site of the accident. Use the camera in your cellphone to record physical injuries you may have suffered and damage to the cars involved. You may need to rely on this information if other driver contradicts your account of the accident.
- Do involve law enforcement. Your insurance company may require a police report to approve your claim.
- Do contact an attorney before reaching out to your insurance company. A trusted attorney can prepare you for your post-collision call by reviewing the events leading up to the accident, helping you to avoid making statements that can nullify your claim.
- Don’t ignore deadlines set by your policy. If you delay in filing with your insurance company, you may miss the cutoff point for your claim. After this time, your insurance company is not bound by law to approve your claim.
- Don’t sign waivers or agree to final offers without a lawyer’s evaluation. As is the case with policies, waivers and final offers act as contracts. Signing them without your attorney’s evaluation may negatively affect your claim or provide a small settlement that does not cover medical bills incurred after the accident.
Car Insurance Companies Have Attorneys Reviewing Their Policies, And So Should You
Arrange your free consultation today at The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC. You can call us at 803-771-7011, or complete our online intake form. While our main office is located in Columbia, we serve clients throughout South Carolina, including those in Richland and Lexington counties.
Attorney Marion M. Moses Works With You Directly from Start to Finish
Spanish Services Available
Committed to Giving Your Case the Genuine, Individualized Attention it Deserves
Handled Thousands of Criminal Cases from Both Sides of the Law
Nearly 20 Years of Dedicated Legal Experience