Proven Criminal Defense In Columbia, South Carolina
A Former Prosecutor Focused On Protecting Your Rights
Whether you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense, one thing is clear: your situation is serious. In many cases, you may be facing the very real possibility of jail time as well as heavy fines, not to mention the irreversible damage to your reputation.
With so much at stake, you cannot afford anything less than a former seasoned prosecutor who knows South Carolina’s criminal justice system inside and out — and that is exactly what you will get at The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC.
With more than 18 years of criminal law experience, including several years as a prosecutor, attorney Marion M. Moses is dedicated to providing clients accused of criminal offenses in Columbia, Lexington and throughout South Carolina, with the very best defense. We also represent out-of-state clients on any type of criminal matter, ranging from minor traffic violations to major felonies that carry a possible life sentence.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today — We Will Fight For You
Whether you live in Richland County, Lexington County or anywhere else in South Carolina, The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC, will fight for you no matter the criminal charges you may be facing. For your free initial consultation, email us online or call our main office at 803-771-7011.
Comprehensive Counsel For A Range Of Criminal Matters
Our criminal defense practice is broad-ranging and includes the following areas:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — A DUI arrest can be a major financial hardship and often results in the loss of your license. We help DUI clients maintain their driving privileges.
- Underage drinking and possession of alcohol — These charges can have long-term consequences for a young person. Our goal is to minimize the impact of this and achieve a fair outcome for your loved one.
- Violent offenses and weapons charges — These offenses are a serious matter that can end in a life term in prison or even capital punishment. A defendant accused of a violent crime should retain an attorney who is knowledgeable of the court system and experienced at representing defendants in this kind of case. Having served as a prosecutor, attorney Moses has the skills that you need for a violent crime defense.
- White collar crimes, including fraudulent checks, theft and insurance fraud — Being charged with white collar crime can damage or derail your career and result in decades in prison. Experienced, zealous representation can have a decisive effect on your outcome.
- Drug offenses — We are well-versed in all types of drug offenses, including marijuana possession, distribution of prescription drugs, possession of drug-making ingredients and methamphetamine charges.
- Moving violations — Traffic violations range from the minor, such as a parking ticket, to the extremely serious, such as a vehicular homicide charge. Traffic violation penalties may have several consequences, including fines and higher insurance rates, and may affect your ability to find work.
- Domestic violence charges — You can be charged with domestic violence by your spouse, unmarried partner or even someone you are dating. Even if the charge against you seems minor, such as shouting at your partner, it’s in your best interest to consult with an attorney.
At The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC, we are seasoned in all areas of criminal law and handle all matters with professionalism and discretion. We strive to better the lives of every one of our clients during these difficult times.
Simply put, do not trust your case to an attorney without criminal law experience.