Columbia, SC Lawyer Provides Representation for Criminal Defense and DUI Cases
Experienced legal defense focusing on your case in South Carolina
The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC offers significant criminal defense experience combined with compassionate attention to each client in Columbia, Lexington and throughout South Carolina. We represent out-of-state clients on any type of criminal matter, ranging from minor traffic violations to major felonies that carry a possible life sentence.
Someone accused of a crime faces jail time, fines and a loss of rights. Our attorney works with each client to resolve his or her case favorably. No matter what the circumstances, we fight on your behalf.
Defending drug crime charges, traffic violations, domestic violence matters and all types of felonies
Our criminal defense practice is broad-ranging and includes the following areas:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) -- A DUI arrest can be a major financial hardship and often can result in the loss of your license. We help DUI clients maintain their driving privileges.
- Underage drinking and possession of alcohol -- Charges of underage drinking and possession of alcohol can have long-term consequences for a young person. Our goal is to minimize the impact of this and achieve a fair outcome for your loved one.
- Violent crime --Violent crime charges are a serious matter that can end in a life term in prison or even capital punishment. A defendant accused of a violent crime should retain an attorney who is knowledgeable of the court system and experienced at representing defendants in this kind of case. As a former prosecutor, attorney Moses has the skills that you need for a violent crime defense.
- White collar crime, including fraudulent checks and insurance fraud -- Being charged with white collar crime can damage or derail your career and result in decades in prison. Experienced, zealous representation can have a decisive effect on your outcome.
- Drug crimes -- We are well-versed in all types of drug offenses, including marijuana possession, distribution of prescription drugs, possession of drug-making ingredients and methamphetamine charges.
- Traffic violations -- Traffic violations range from the minor, such as a parking ticket, to the extremely serious, such as a vehicular homicide charge. Traffic violation penalties may have several consequences, including fines and higher insurance rates, and may affect your ability to find work.
- Domestic violence -- You can be charged with domestic violence by your spouse, unmarried partner or even someone you are dating. Even if the charge against you seems minor, such as shouting at your partner, it's in your best interests to consult with an attorney.
At the Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC, we are seasoned in all areas of criminal law and handle all matters with professionalism and discretion. We strive to better the lives of every one of our clients during difficult times.
Call us today for a free initial consultation on your criminal defense case in the Columbia, Lexington and surrounding areas.
Do not trust your case to an attorney without criminal law experience. The Law Offices of Marion M. Moses, LLC is a general practice firm in Columbia, South Carolina serving clients all over the state with an emphasis on criminal defense law. Attorney Moses, a former prosecutor, has more than 12 years of experience in the criminal justice system. Contact us today online or call us at 803.771.7011 to schedule a free-initial consultation about your case.